We decided edit Cody´s head, we didnt like size and distance of his ears, so we made him new ones. Head also have new airbrushing and holes in nose for better ventilation in head.
W.I.P. of Zetr´s and Futratus heads.
Zetr´s head is almost prepared for furring, now we just need to add teeth, fan and belts. Now we are just waiting for fur from USA, as soon as it comes, we can continue work on our projects :)
We are working on our first bodysit with digitigrade legs and it was really fun! We gained a lot of experiences and are quite satisfied with result. We are looking forward to see how it will looks finished :)